Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A 1950's Vintage & Classy Shoot

At the beginning of this year, my sister and I began planning some photo-shoots that we could do for her 15's album. And not to long ago, I had a wonderful opportunity to shoot her and a close friend at a studio. All of which I will post soon!

Anyway, then my sister suggested that she would like to do a "train shoot,"and honestly, I was a little hesitant. Rail Road and train track themed pictures are a little over-done and can sometimes be really trite. However, after stumbling upon this great location, I decided to give it a try. I knew it would be a challenge, but I was up for it, and my sisters enthusiasm and eagerness really helped. 

We both agreed we wanted a classy, 1950s vintage feel and so thats what we planned for. The location and train cars were great for this. The only thing I wish I had, was more time; I had a mere 40 minutes to photograph two different looks...

Nonetheless, I'm pretty proud of the outcome of this shoot. 







No comments:

Post a Comment