Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Mini Picnic.


This is my first blog post, so I guess I'll take a little time to talk about me and my inspiration for this photo shoot. I've always loved photography but have never really considered sharing my photos publicly. This summer however, while getting ready for a trip to Vegas and the Canyon, I scouted the web for tips to photographing the Canyon. Long story short, I decided to invest in a lens that I've been interested in for a while and some filters. I was so excited and inspired by my new equipment that I asked my sister, Lilly, if she would like to do a mini photo shoot the next day and, of course, she agreed! Well, that's how this shoot came to be. It was a last minute type of thing. I grabbed a cute hat we've had laying around a tablecloth/picnic blanket, lantern and headed to a nearby park. 




























Feel free to comment and give tips! 
I love experimenting and I'm eager to learn more!



No comments:

Post a Comment