Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Daytona Beach, FL


After a demanding week of final exams and end of the year projects, I was invited by my grandparents to tag along with them to Daytona Beach. I'm so glad I went with them. It was great to get away for a few days and detach from all the work I had back at home. 
Our hotel, right on the beach, allowed for easy access to the beach; which I definitely took advantage of. I spent most mornings jogging or biking. I found it so fascinating that I could do both on the beach! The beaches I'm used to don't have such compact sand.
During my stay, I also made two new friends, Dale and Eric, who called themselves,"The Ohioans." I had a wonderful time playing beach volleyball and spending some time with them. They are truly some of the nicest and most genuine people I've ever met.
I'm so glad I decided to venture to Daytona. I had the opportunity to spend some time with family and meet some great new people. And of course, take pictures! The weather allowed for some great shots of the beach: some lovely foggy mornings, super bright days and dark stormy nights.









No comments:

Post a Comment